I know March seems like an unusual time to do a roundup of last year, as we’re already 2 months into 2016, but I was recently encouraged to do a roundup of all articles on my OngoingWorlds blog, so thought it wasn’t too late to do it for this blog too. So here’s the most viewed articles I wrote in 2015:
- I’ve finished a game but too embarrassed to show it anyone because it’s about a giant turd
- Exporting a sprite sheet from Flash into Unity animation
- So I’m uploading something to the Google Play store
- My CSS layout – group by component, not by screen-size
- I use BEM – A good clear naming convention
- Chrome pulls Unity plugin
- My opinions on using or not using Bootstrap
- My favourite CSS comment style
- How long before we get cool curved desktop screens like this one from Black Mirror?
- A vertical-align mixin that changed my life
Also, I wrote this article about what I did in 2015.