2015 is over and dead. But from the ashes rises 2016. Which it is today. January the 1st in fact.
Here’s what I did last year:
- Published an Android app called “What’s Glob been up to?” on the Google Play store. More about that here.
- Got married.
- Got a new job.
- Published an Android game called BotSumo on the Google Play store. More about that here.
- Climbed an apple tree (see top pic).
- Went to Carcassonne (also played Carcassonne in Carcassone).
- Helped create an interactive display for the museum.
- Spent ages on a game about a giant space turd, which nobody liked, and even I hated by the end. I uploaded it to Newgrounds – see here (requires Firefox & the Unity player).
- Grew a beard, then shaved it off.
- Created some graphics for my brother’s card game – which he still hasn’t finished:
- Created this blog! I’ve listed the most viewed articles from 2015 here.