Experiment with adding WebGL from Unity into WordPress

I’m doing a test. Below is a WebGL application created in Unity, and added here to WordPress.

There’s a few problems adding HTML to WordPress, it trims out code that it thinks is malicious, even if it’s useful. I’ve used a plugin called Raw HTML to try and prevent this, although there’s still a problem where it won’t allow a link to a stylesheet in the post, and corrupts the HTML if I switch to the “visual” editor.

Another problem with this filetype for web is that the content above is 3.6mb. Far too large for a website, practically. This is probably because it’s been generated by Unity and includes lots in the framework that isn’t necessary. At some point I’ll see if I can trim this down perhaps.